So I was the last person I know to get a blog and I don't know why I would be surprised that I haven't posted anything in a month! I had grand dreams and plans I really did.
My friend posted that he misses autumn. I have to question what Utah he lived in! Do we have autumn? It went from 85 degrees to 50 overnight by the end of the weekend there will be snow in the valleys and by the end of next week it will be 75 again! Really, we go from summer to winter to summer to winter for the entire months of September and October and then we get winter until May and then we do the summer-winter thing again for a month. I do agree that it's nice to haul out the sweaters though.
Nothing to exciting's been going on around here. Sara has started to "talk" and absolutely adores Bryan (she could care less about the rest of us). Still no determination on if she will follow in her brothers' footsteps with blue eyes or if I will finally get my brown eyed child..blah, blah, blah....
Jeremy and Devin are going deer hunting with my dad and brother next weekend so I'm sure we'll have tons of photos of Devin sitting on dead animals and hopefully one of the deer in the garage :). They are going with a large party with several kids so please keep them in your prayers that everyone will come home safe and have a fun and successful hunt
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe

No comments:
Post a Comment