Wow,
It's really been over a month since I've posted. Sorry about that. Here's the March update.
We closed the daycare and disposed of the property. There was a lot of drama with those transactions that in order to protect the guilty I'll spare everyone from relaying. We found a great new daycare close to home and Sara & Bryan are thriving. However, in order to afford it Jeremy is only working 4 days a week and his mom is watching the kids Fridays, so that puts them in daycare 3 days a week. We have a lot more time at home and life seems a lot less stressful. We actually get to do things we enjoy again.
My dad had his follow up appointment last month and his PSA was normal. No signs of cancer! He's recovering well and they've returned to Utah.
My extended family seems to be getting a lot closer and more understanding of each other lately. It's weird but good. I guess everyone has just realized life is too short to hold grudges against each other.
Layoffs have hit my office, fortunately I've been safe so far and hope to continue working with DeltaValve as long as that is where God wants me. Right now Jeremy and I aren't 100% sure where we'll be next month or where God is leading us but we are following in faith.
Subscribe

No comments:
Post a Comment