I finally joined Facebook. Thanks to Jake, who told me that's all he has time to update, although based on his posts I'd say he still watches a lot of TV! And I started thinking. How in the world does one keep up with all of the networking sites you "have" to be plugged into? I currently have a MySpace (which I haven't touched in 6 months), Blog, FaceBook & LinkedIn account. I only know how to really use the MySpace & the Blog. Yes I'm dumb, but hey I don't have time to learn. I've also become a cyberstalker.
I think back to 10 years ago when e-mail wasn't common, no texting, and chat rooms were semi-popular, although I never used one. Although I'm grateful for a instant way to keep in touch with my friends all over the country, and maybe the globe at any given point, it's very dizzying. I just hope my kids learn how to have personal relationships with people and not just through cyber space.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe

No comments:
Post a Comment